Who we are
At Fleksy we believe the future will be one where switching between apps on your mobile will be a thing of the past. Our mission is simple: revolutionise the way we type and interact with our mobile devices.
We are looking for a new member to join our Design team. As a Designer your work will impact an app used by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. By joining Fleksy you will:
- Work from sunny Barcelona within a small entrepreneurial team
- Share your skills and experience with the company.
- Contribute actively to our roadmap and processes with new ideas.
- Help us develop the next big thing in mobile interaction.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to create simple and delightful experiences.
- Provide proactive, creative input into the design of the product with a focus on usability and accessibility
- Write concise design specifications including user stories, flow diagrams, expected behaviour to a high level of detail.
- Work closely with the development team to make sure design implementation meets the expected experience.
- Option to be rewarded with stock options
- Access to our vast network of mentors and advisors
- Great office space in the beautiful, active and multicultural neighbourhood of Gràcia in the center of Barcelona
- Weekly team lunch
- Free coffee and occasional goodies
- At least 1 year experience in mobile apps design and can provide samples of your work.
- A great eye for detail
- Sketch proficient and knowledge of other design software (photoshop, illustrator)
- Ability to iterate and evolve ideas based on feedback from the team.
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles and intuitive, delightful interfaces.
- Ability to work in areas out of your comfort zone and learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree
- Great team worker
- Structured and autonomous
- Confident communicator in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge / experience with prototyping tools
- Experience creating information architecture diagrams, wireframes and screen flows.
- Motion design skills
- Experience with A/B testing and analytics data reading.
- Start-up mentality and ability to adapt to fast changing requirements/goals
IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to have a EU Passport or a Spanish working permit to apply to this position.
Please attach CV and PDF or link to portfolio.