Technical support / QA engineer
Who we are
At Fleksy we believe the future will be one where switching between apps on your mobile will be a thing of the past. Our mission is simple: revolutionise the way we type and interact with our mobile devices.
We are looking for a new member to join our Engineering team. As a Technical support / QA engineer your work will impact an app used by hundreds of thousands of people all over the world. By joining Fleksy you will:
- Work from sunny Barcelona within a small entrepreneurial team
- Share your skills and experience with the company.
- Contribute actively to our roadmap and processes with new ideas.
- Help us develop the next big thing in mobile interaction.
- Being part of the product team, you will own testing for the entire feature on Fleksy for Android/iOS.
- Provide Technical Support to customers and partners.
- Managing support cases to ensure issues are recorded, tracked, resolved, and follow ups are done in a timely manner.
- Perform Regression testing before each release.
- Provide fault isolation and root cause analysis for technical issues.
- Publish Technical Support Bulletins and other technical documentation in the Knowledge Base.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Work with designers, product managers and developers to make sure we deliver high quality meeting requirements.
- Access to our vast network of mentors and advisors
- Great office space in the beautiful, active and multicultural neighbourhood of Gràcia in the center of Barcelona
- Weekly team lunch
- Free coffee and occasional goodies
- 2+ years of relevant industry QA experience
- Experience with MacOSX/linux/command line tools
- Advanced user experience in iOS / Android
- Experience testing mobile apps (can be substituted by significant web application testing experience)
- Great team worker
- Great communicator
- Structured and autonomous
- Confident communicator in English
Nice to have
- Automated testing skills
- Start-up mentality and ability to adapt to fast changing requirements/goals